Brand new comp wall coming - it's going to be exciting!
This summer we're rebuilding our 17 metre comp wall, giving us some brand new shapes and angles to set on. Our original wall has been great, but we think we can do even better...
We're also adding a 3m+ stamina board into the training area, to be set with a variety of pumpy circuits.
It's a big job, and it will unfortunately mean a little disruption to things at the centre while it's going on - but don't worry, it'll all be worth it in the end. We'll be open as usual throughout the build works, but with some sections out of action during the process. Here's a run-down of how we expect the timeline to go:
- Thu 14th June - Training Area stripped and out of action (fingerboards move to a temp location)
- Mon 18th June - Comp Wall stripped and out of action
- Fri 6th July - NEW Stamina Board open in the training area, 6pm!
- Mon 9th July - NEW Comp Wall reopens, 6pm!
- Mon 16th July - NEW Moon Board open in the training area, 6pm!
Please bear with us while the work is going on and we'll do our best to keep the disruption to a minimum.
// Related News //
New pegboards and fingerboards installed in our training area
The MoonBoard - all you need to know
We're back to full capacity, with exciting new shapes and routes to play with