We're very excited to be open again after a long lockdown! We've worked really hard to make the centre as safe as possible. Click here to read more about the specific measures we've put in place.
Safety info - please read:
- ⚠️ Do not visit if you're feeling unwell! Refunds will be given
- ⚠️ Access to the centre by pre-booked 2hr sessions only. Everyone entering the building must have a ticket. Capacity is very limited, please don't turn up at the centre without booking first
- ⚠️ Sanitise / wash your hands as you check in, during your climb, and as you check out
- ⚠️ People not from the same household should keep socially distant at all times
- ⚠️ We encourage climbers to wear a face covering throughout the centre
- 🖱️/📱 Book online below or through the RGPro Connect mobile app
- ⚠️ Max 1 booking per climber per day
- ✅ New climber inductions now available! Book a "First Time Climb" session below
- ✅ Limited sessions available for climbers age 7-15, normal supervision rules apply
- ✅ Monthly memberships & multipacks can be used. We won't restart your existing membership until you decide to return. Click to read more
- ✅ Limited coaching and group sessions now available, including Private Coaching and youth sessions! Book below - only 1 time slot available per day currently.
- ❌ Changing rooms & showers are closed - arrive ready to climb
- ❌ Drinking fountain has been removed - bring your own refillable bottle
- ✅ Climbing shoe hire available (but no hire chalk)
- ✅ Cafe open for drinks and snacks (limited seating)
- ✅ Shop open for climbing shoe sales, etc (please wear a face covering)
- ✅ The entire centre has been reset, and our routesetting schedule will resume as normal shortly!