We're very excited to be open again after a long lockdown! We've worked really hard to make the centre as safe as possible. Click here to read more about the specific measures we've put in place.
Safety info - please read:
- ⚠️ Do not visit if you're feeling unwell! Refunds will be given
- ⚠️ Access to the centre by pre-booked timed sessions only. Everyone entering the building must have a ticket. Capacity is very limited, please don't turn up at the centre without booking first
- ⚠️ Sanitise / wash your hands as you check in, during your climb, and as you check out
- ⚠️ People not from the same household should keep socially distant at all times
- ⚠️ Do not congregate in the centre in groups of more than 6
- ⚠️ Wearing face masks is encouraged throughout the centre, and is mandatory unless climbing, eating or drinking (click for more details)
- 🖱️/📱 Book online below or through the RGPro Connect mobile app
- ⚠️ Max 1 booking per climber per day
- ✅ New climber inductions now available! Book a "First Time Climb" session below
- ✅ Limited sessions available for climbers age 7-15, normal supervision rules apply
- ✅ Monthly memberships & multipacks can be used. We won't restart your existing membership until you decide to return. Click to read more
- ✅ Limited coaching and group sessions now available, including Private Coaching and youth sessions! Book below - only 1 time slot available per day currently.
- ❌ Changing rooms & showers are closed - arrive ready to climb
- ❌ Drinking fountain has been removed - bring your own refillable bottle
- ✅ Climbing shoe hire available (but no hire chalk)
- ✅ Cafe open for drinks and snacks (limited seating)
- ✅ Shop open for climbing shoe sales, etc (please wear a face covering)
- ✅ The entire centre has been reset over lockdown, and regular weekly routesetting has restarted!
Check our home page for our current occupancy counter which shows how many people are in the centre right now. (Moved from this page to help with booking widget performance.)