Please continue to help us keep the centre as safe as possible by following the rules carefully, so we can all enjoy our climbing. Click here to read more about the specific measures we've put in place.
Safety info - please read:
- ⚠️ Do not visit if you're feeling unwell! Refunds will be given
- ⚠️ Access to the centre by pre-booked timed sessions only. Everyone entering the building must have a ticket. Capacity is very limited, please don't turn up at the centre without booking first
- ⚠️ Sanitise / wash your hands as you check in, during your climb, and as you check out
- ⚠️ People not from the same household should continue to maintain as much social distance as possible
- ⚠️ Please wear a mask on arrival, and only remove it while you are actively climbing, eating or drinking (click for more details)
- 🖱️/📱 Book online below or through the RGPro Connect mobile app (recommended)
- ⚠️ Max 1 booking per person per day
- ⚠️ Cancellations are only accepted with 24 hours notice (click for details)
- ✅ New climber inductions available! Book a "First Time Climb" session below
- ✅ Limited sessions available for climbers age 7-15, normal supervision rules apply
- ✅ Monthly memberships & multipacks can be used. We won't restart your existing membership until you decide to return. Click to read more
- ✅ Limited coaching and group sessions available, including Private Coaching and youth sessions. Book below - very limited availability.
- ✅ Changing rooms & showers are now open - but arrive ready to climb if you can
- ❌ Drinking fountain has been removed - bring your own refillable bottle
- ✅ Café open for takeaway and limited indoor seating within Rule of 6 (from 17th May)
- ✅ Upstairs room OPEN! (for warming up, conditioning and training - max 7 people)
- ✅ Climbing shoe hire available (but no hire chalk)
- ✅ Shop open for climbing shoe sales, etc. (please wear a face covering)
- ✅ Our regular weekly routesetting continues in full flow.