Track your climbs and grades at BB with a new app
Exciting announcement for fans of tick lists and graded climbs!
We’ve just gone live with an app called Toplogger which lets you log your climbs at Boulder Brighton, collaborate with other climbers on individual grades, and more.
Climbs will get added to the app without individual grades - but once people suggest a grade for a climb, the app will display the average result. We’ve been playing around with it for the last week or two and it seems to work pretty well!
If you’re into tick lists and keeping detailed tabs on your progression, you’ll love this. If not… well, you can just ignore it and carry on with life as normal 😊
It’s free to download on the Google Play or Apple App Store, or you can check it out on a desktop at the Toplogger website.
Some of the features available include:
- Individual grades for climbs if you want them (as long as someone has climbed and graded it before you! At time of writing 99% of climbs at the centre now have a grade attached)
- Log your climbs and see how many other people have managed particular routes
- Keep track of how much of a circuit you still have to do
- See your top 10 climbs from the last 2 months
- Add star ratings for your favourite climbs
- See dates when individual climbs are due to come down
- Give your opinion on grades if you want to, and see what other people thought
- Leaderboards and rankings for those into that kind of thing!
// Related News //
No related news items to show yet.