We'll have to wait for next year
We’re very sad to say that we’ve had to cancel our SEVEN event, after initially postponing it from March to September. With the Covid-19 situation as it is, we can’t see any way to run an event like this in the near future. Hopefully we’ll be able to make up for it next year!
We sent out an email to everyone with an existing ticket a few days ago with more information on refunds etc - if you have a ticket and haven't received an email already, please send a message to [email protected] and we'll talk you through the options.
In the meantime, we’re planning to run a new kind of fun, socially distanced monthly comp starting in September, so if you’re missing comps hopefully we’ll have something to help with that soon! More news to come.
James & Tom
// Related News //
Sat, 26 Dec 2020
Tier 4 closure
You must give at least 24 hours' notice
Wed, 2 Dec 2020
We're excited to welcome you back