We will celebrate this September instead
Sadly we’ve taken the decision to postpone our SEVEN anniversary comp event from 21st March, in response to the coronavirus situation. We’ve decided we’d rather wait and have a proper celebration once the current outbreak has died down. We’re very sorry to let people down, but it feels like the best way to make sure we get to celebrate our birthday in style.
Our plan is to hold SEVEN instead on Saturday 12th September later this year, and all existing bookings will be transferred to this date. If you have already bought a ticket and can no longer attend, please email [email protected] and we’ll be happy to issue a full refund. We’ll pause bookings for the new date until we’re confident that the event will go ahead.
The centre is still open as usual at this time, and we continue to monitor government recommendations closely and follow advice as it is given. Please see our website for details on what we’re currently doing to help keep everyone safe: www.boulderbrighton.com/news/coronavirus-update
Apologies again for the disruption, and hope we get to see you for a climb soon.
James & Tom
// Related News //
What's the state of play with indoor climbing re-opening?
Following government advice, we are closing our doors
Sat, 21 Mar 2020
POSTPONED until September
Mon, 9 Mar 2020
Weekly on Mondays 7-8.30pm
All the scores for the event are now up