Team building and away days
Boulder Brighton is a great choice for your team building session or company away day.
Bouldering (our particular brand of rock climbing) is a great team activity and very social by its nature as climbers help each other work out the moves required to conquer each particular climb, and then encourage each other to the top. We have a lovely big climbing centre here with cafe facilities, a meeting room, changing rooms & showers - and great rail links via Portslade rail station which is 5 minutes away by foot.
We can cater for a purely climbing-based day, or for a mixture of climbing and team meetings. Get in touch to let us know what sort of day you are looking for. Some indicative pricings are shown below:
- Meeting room hire: £90/£50/£20 (full/half day/hour)
- Flipchart hire: £10; Projector hire: £50 (both optional)
- Team bouldering! £15 per delegate for 1hr instruction or £25 for 2 x 1hr sessions (e.g. first and last part of the day, with meetings in between) - includes rest of day climbing pass. These can be tailored towards improving climbing technique, team games or mapped to explore corporate objectives/themes with a little planning. Just let us know what sort of day you are looking for. Pacing the session is important as otherwise people can get tired arms early on and struggle to keep going for very long!
- We also have a fixed slackline at the centre - we could include use of this in any instructed climbing session. It's a great way to practice your balance and co-ordination, both great skills for climbing
- A table tennis table is also available for use in the meeting room if required for some extra team competition!
- All prices subject to the addition of VAT at 20%
The meeting room is a good size, approx 50 square meters - you can have a walk through this on our virtual tour above. Limited wifi is available in the meeting room, the signal is strongest in the café downstairs.
To make a booking or discuss your requirements in more detail, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org