To climb you'll need to wear some comfortable, non-restrictive clothing (e.g. gym wear). Please leave any rings/jewellery at home if you can, as these can cause injury. Other than that, climbing shoe hire is included as part of your introduction so there's no need to worry about what's on your feet - just bring yourself and let us take care of the rest! Here's a handy checklist of everything you need to do before you turn up to your first session:
- Book yourself a place on one of our Get Bouldering sessions
- Register yourself online as a climber at Boulder Brighton up to 30 days before your booked session
- Wear some comfortable, non-restrictive clothing, and leave rings and jewellery at home
- Check our directions page to see exactly where you need to go
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start of your session - latecomers may not be admitted
- That's it!
If you've got any more questions, don't be shy, give us a ring on 01273 422408 during centre opening hours. Or have a good browse around the rest of the website using the links at the top of the page, which has loads of information on what we do, who we are, and how to find us. See you soon!